Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Catchin UP!

Cade is between 16-18 months in all these pictures. (don't worry, he's almost 2 for reals!)

Sometimes when it gets "too" quiet this is what I will find Cade doing..........reading! I'm so thankful that he loves to read at such a young age. This was so funny though because he dumped all his toys out of this basket and climbed right in. I bet he stayed in there and read for a good 10 minutes! He cracks me up.



Cade was being so cute sitting on this chair and just posing for me! I love him.









Cade is definetly his Dad's boy when it comes to loving the outdoors. NOt saying that I don't, I just like to stay warm inside too. Cade (and Bryan) could stay outside all day long, be frozen and not really care! I will have to get use to it, or I'm sure I will be left out!



The only gloves we had for Cade were mittens so it took him a bit to figure out how to pick up things, but he did and loves to throw Jacks ball for him.







Cade loves going on horse rides with Daddy, and I think Daddy likes it just as much.

Me with my cute hat the my sis-in-law Em made me! I wear it ALL the time!

Yes, our goat has his head completely bent backwards. He is a funny, weird little goat but we like him because he eats all our weeds. Cade loves him and he tolerates Cade.

Puddy does this all the time....we're not sure if it's normal goat behavior........?

Cade loves to try on mom and dads shoes. I love his concentration. He does have pretty good balance.



I love his face, he gets so excited!



This use to be my real phone and Cade would always seem to find it and connect to the internet. I finally upgraded and this became a play phone, well he's no dummy he hated it when it didn't work!



This was the first snow of the season and I felt like a good mom for bundlin Cade up and actually goin out and playin! Pat on the back for Tiff.







Peek-a-boo! Cade got this little farm set for his birthday and he absolutely LOVES it! Borderline obsessed!





Sometimes Cade likes to help clean out the cupboards, even when they don't need cleaned out!





Classic picture of Cade, one sock off (usually both end up off, and trains all lined up!)

Cade has a really good view of all the horses and Jack's pen from this window. (No, I'm not an unfit mother, it looks like I'm standing far away from him but I'm not!)

Hooray! I "caught up"! yeah right!

1 comment:

  1. Love those pics !! He is such a handsome boy!! Our goat is a dork too- does some stupid goat things- that irritate me- but still gotta like him right?

    ReplyDelete