Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Biggest Loser!

If you didn't watch the Biggest Loser this season, you missed a good season! There was a father/daughter couple from SHELLEY, IDAHO!! So, here's MY story in a nutshell: I was working late one evening and my boss says to everyone: Hey that girl from Shelley from the Biggest Loser is coming home and she missed makeover week by one week so her dad wants her to get a makeover, does anyone want to do it? UH let me think!? YES!!! I wasn't the only one that wanted too, so me and a few other gals from Carlisle Beauty did Kaylee's makeover when she came home. Moses (her dad) was with her and we talked and asked questions the WHOLE night. I think I ended up leaving around 10 but the girls said they were there til about 11.

Anyway, the next morning was her big reveal to her family and community, which was at Shelley High School just 2 miles from my house! So of course we went. We were coached on how to react at certain times and had to film things a few times so they could get different angles. It was a fun experience to be a part of. Funny part is they didn't even use that footage because Kaylee had to go and get a boyfriend, who just happened to be on this seasons show as well, and you know Hollywood, they like a good love story for some ratings! So they used some new footage! I was sad because I went and did her hair in the morning for the reveal at the school, so I was excited my hairstyle would be on TV! OH WELL! Kaylee ended up playing volleyball with my family on an Apple League, it was lots of fun and she drew a crowd everytime she was there! Moses is hilarious and SO nice! I'm glad I got to meet them!
Jen and Lajae and Caders just waiting to see Kaylee and Moses!

Her mom really didn't get to see her until this moment because the camera guys wanted a real reaction.

Moses talking about their experiences

Moses and Jen and LaJae

Moses and Me

Moses, Kaylee and her boyfriend Vance (white team) came to my parents house and talked with my whole family about their experiences and what motivated them to go on the show, during the show and when they came home. It was fun to hear the inside scoop and also know what they learned. It was so fun and we were so grateful they took time out of their schedules to come talk to us!

Kaylee with Jen and LaJae

Kaylee and Me.

Now that I have celebrity status on my resume I'm sure they will be calling me for next seasons makeover week! Keep dreamin, I know!

3 comments:

  1. It's fun to know about inside stuff. They are in my ward and live a block away. Moses's wife would often tell us what was happening in real time months before it had been aired on the show. :) They are the awesomest people ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is beautiful! Way to go stylist Tiff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing!!! Way to be famous!

    ReplyDelete