Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Monday, December 13, 2010

More Cade Part Two!

This might be the last batch of ALL Cade pictures! A miracle I know! And we've made it out of summer pictures and right into Fall (my favorite time of the year!) Cade loves to be outside and is ALL boy because he has to be in the dirt and exploring everything and everywhere! He does NOT care if he gets dirty, in fact the dirtier the better! At first I was paranoid and tried to keep him somewhat clean and tried to catch everything he put in his mouth, and then that wore off! I know people say by your last child you mello out, Cade is helping me already! It was a BEAUTIFUL Fall and we tried to soak it all in before the winter set in....




Cade holding Jacks really clean ball (as you can plainly see!) Yep, that's it...the round thing that blends into to Cades camoflauge jacket!









Cade does NOT have a good poker face! You can always tell when he's doing something he probably shouldn't..."maybe since moms taking pictures she won't notice me slip these leaves into my mouth"



Sorry, but this one is just way too cute! I can't stand it!




I love to take "different" pictures instead of your normal straight-on smiling ones. Sometimes they turn out and sometimes they don't but it's sure fun to practice. I hope Cade doesn't get sick of being my model, because he's pretty easy to take pictures of!


Here's one of Cades favorite spots...on the ZOOM ZOOM. Cade LOVES to go for rides and he doesn't even care where we are going, as long as we are going somewhere. Sometimes he sings while we are driving and if you can imagine he's got to sing pretty loud to hear himself over the zoom zoom. Our neighbors told us once they had to stop and listen because at first they thought he was crying, nope just having a good time!

Jack! We've had Jack since he was 7 weeks old! He is now 2 1/2 years old and still A.D.D as ever! Seriously, Jack does some of the weirdest things...Bry and I just have to laugh. Jack is such a GREAT dog, and best of all he tolerates Cade. We didn't really plan it out this way, but next summer will be so much fun because Cade will be big enough to run around with Jack and HOPEFULLY Jack will settle down a bit! We love him and are glad he's in our family.

These last two pictures didn't turn out very good and I was so mad because you can't see the saddle. Bryan bought Cade a little kids saddle and it looked so little and cute on the big horse. And even cuter when Cade got on! Oh well, you get the idea and well, he's still SO cute!


2 comments:

  1. Tiff! Cousin Kristen here. I didn't know you had a blog!!! So glad I found it! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I love his hat!! That is too funny!!! You guys look like just the most all american family!

    ReplyDelete