Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Monday, December 6, 2010

More CADE!

Here's another batch of Cade pictures, as I was posting them it brought a smile to my face because I love all the quirky things Cade does and these just reminded me of a few!

Cade loves to put things "away" or "back" it what he calls it, but what he's really doing is hiding things. We have found many toys, utensils, remote controls, all sorts of odds and ends in the funniest places. A favorite hiding place is the toaster. He puts many things next to the toaster, and also in the toaster. In fact the other day I went to make toast and I USUALLY check the toaster to make sure nothing is in there, but I didn't this day and all the sudden I could smell something burning...yep sure enough! I had given Cade some Laffy Taffy's and we were naming the colors and then I just let him play with them, well now one of them is melted to the inside of my toaster! I had to laugh!
Yep, those are tampons. He's not only figured out where they are, but how to get the wrappers off. His next favorite thing to play with in the bathroom is condoms...then toilet water. We aren't bad parents I promise! The doors to ALL bathrooms in our house stayed closed now.

Cade loves to play with my IPOD for a few reasons:

-because it's kind of a no-no and he feels like a rebel when he gets to
-he likes to pretend to play games
-he can see his reflection on the back of it and well, he likes himself
-he loves to listen to music, plus it's a good way to find where he is...just follow the music!
One day I caught him "hiding" in his closet with my IPOD, it was so funny. Anytime Cade thinks he's in trouble or he knows he's doing something wrong, he will look up at you with the cutest face and in a higher pitched voice say: "HI". That's what he did when I found him...it was cute!
Bryan bought this GIJOE tent and sleeping bag even before I was pregnant with Cade. It was on sale at Cabelas and he couldn't resist! It is pretty dang cute though- the tent and the fact that Bry wanted to get it. We decided to set it up and Cade LOVES it. Its been up in our dining room for about 3 months and I don't see it coming down anytime soon. But that's ok because it gives him something to do and sometimes when it gets "too quiet" I will check the tent and he will be in there with a book, or his animals, or one time he put all the pillows off our couch in there and had a blanket and was going "nigh nigh". It's a fun little play "house".


Cade started talking pretty young and is really good at putting words together already. He's always been really good at saying "Pease" (Please) and knows when to use it. Bryan is so proud because he taught Cade how to say it. He will say stuff like "pease more" "more pease nana" (banana or whatever he is eating at the moment) and "pease help u" (asking for help). This is him saying " pease"

What a cheeseball! (but I love it)
Bryan was hiding behind me and then "getting" him and this particular day Cade thought it was the funniest thing ever. So then Bryan started getting creative and making different sounds and faces and Cade was loving it. He loves his dad so much. I love watching Bryan with him, the other day I was working and Bryan took Cade to Micks (a yummy OLD hamburger joint out here in Shelley), then they came home and did the chores and horse stuff and then I'm guessing played inside for a bit and then Bry put him to bed. I got home and asked how everything went and Bryan said "Cade was so cute today, he was the little buddy every dad wishes for" It was SO cute and I'm not going to lie, I teared up! I love my boys!

waitin' for daddy.....
Whenever Cade is in his high chair he always crosses his feet. He's done it FOREVER, really, I don't even remember how little he was when he started doing it. It's one of my favorite things that he does.

That is just too CUTE!
I got Cade these Camo slippers online and LOVE them so much and Cade will actually leave them on! The only downfall is they are really slippery (no pun intended) and we have wood floors and this really pretty blue laminent flooring so not slipper friendly! But they are cute wouldn't ya say?
It looks like Cade already knows how to text! I'm in trouble...actually whenever he gets a hold of my phone or grandma's, we all have some extra charges on our bills from Cade connecting to the internet and chatting with babes!

Alrighty, one more down, and a few more to go! I'm almost caught up with my pictures! Hooray! Hope everyone is having a FUN and SAFE holiday season so far!













2 comments:

  1. OOh he is to cute! Porter likes Tampons too!! He says Num num -- while he sucks on them-- fortunately he can't unwrap them yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so Cade is sooo cute! I haven't seen him in so long. He looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete