Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Thursday, December 2, 2010

CATCH UP!

Ok, this is classic Tiffany...always a little late! I hate to admit it because I'm not late ALL the time, but I do tend to run a little behind schedule. Classic example: my blog! Haha! Oh well, sometimes things are better late than never...right? or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better! Regardless, here are Cades 1 year old pics that my sister Jen took. She did such an awesome job and I LOVE how all the pics turned out! Thanks sis! My next few blogs are going to be a ton of pictures of Cade that I took during the summer, I really want to catch up so when Christmas comes I can be fairly on schedule. So, without further ado you can see how obsessed I am with my child!







I love my little family! Bryan and I were talking about how many kids we want and he was teasing me that I wouldn't stop until I got a girl, and I think I surprised him when I told him I could have all boys. I really could! I LOVE being with just Cade and Bryan and although I know its fun dolling up the girls and all that, I think I could do without! Now don't get me wrong, if I had a girl it would be AWESOME and I would love her so much, just saying I'm not going to join the Duggars and have 20 kids, just to get a girl! P.S. this little tidbit does NOT mean I'm pregnant either! Alright, I think I've said enough.....






2 comments:

  1. OOh he is too cute!! Your sis does an awesome Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIFF! These pictures are ADORABLE! And your little Cade is just too much! What a gorgeous family! You look just stunning! So fun! I can't believe he's 1!!!! Amazing. So glad you got my number and now we can stay in touch!
    P.S. Jenn did a great job! Fun!

    ReplyDelete