Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Monday, September 6, 2010

M.I.A

Ok so I'm a bit retarded and haven't figured out how to get my text to go where I want it so here's all the pictures first and the explanation down yonder!
















...is what my blog has been! It's been so busy with the end of summer and trying to fit a million things into everyday! But it has been fun and very productive. Bry is trying to finish the house and fit in hunting and I want to get in all the fun outdoor activities with Cade that we can. Just a quick update with some random pictures of a few things we have been doing. We picked raspberries at my Grandma and Grandpa Lowder's house a few times. Cade loved it! He would follow me down the rows and say "Pease", he loved eating them right out of the bucket! We love them too!! YUMMY! Here's a cute picture of my grandparents. For those who may not know this my grandparents outfits match EVERYDAY! no joke! From shirts to pants to shoes, they have matched everyday for at least 26 years (that's as long as I can remember). It's the cutest thing ever and I love them so much!


























No comments:

Post a Comment