Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Monday, September 6, 2010

More random pictures....

Ok if this picture does not melt your heart, well maybe you don't have one! Hahaha just kidding! but it is pretty sweet! Cade LOVES his daddy! When dad gets home from work mom doesn't really matter anymore, it's time to hang out with dad! I think it's so cute and personally I think Bryan loves it! Bryan is such a good dad and while he's teaching Cade a few things I think he's learning a few himself....for example: patience! Love ya Bry! Cade looks up to Bryan already and Bryan is such a great example! We were talking the other day about how it's so crazy how fast life goes and how we are so excited to be in this part of our life! It's so fun being parents and it's fun figuring things out together! I'm so grateful to Bry for being involved! It's fun being a family....finally!

Good Ol Jack! He is a 2 1/2 year old chocolate lab and for all you lab owners, labs do NOT calm down at age 2! At least Jack hasn't...........yet, but we still love him! He has been such a GREAT dog! and when Cade came along they both learned to love each other! Cade loves to grab Jacks tongue, ears, nose, tail, and Jack just lets him! Cade tries to play fetch with Jack and Jack is learning to be patient because well Cade can't really throw the stick or ball. It's funny because Jack will just sit there forever and finally Cade will either drop the item or Jack sneaks in and gently takes it away from Cade. It's fun to watch them together and I'm excited for them to have each other to play with! Jack loves to play fetch, go for walks, get MICE, help with horses and just about anything else, oh ya, dig for things in the ditch....

This is the newest addition to our "farm". Puddy is his name and isn't he a cute little goat!? We have a few ditch banks at our house and it's nearly impossible to keep up on the weeds, so we've recruited this little guy to help and you'd be surprised how much these animals can eat! And he eats everything! It's hilarious, we put a dog house out by a tree for him and he loves to go in and out and on top of it! Cade loves him too and calls him "puppy", close enough!



These are my veggies all washed and ready to eat!


I didn't even think to check the peppers and sure enough this big guy was ready to pick!




Last year my carrots SUCKED! They were little midgets and all wrapped around each other because I planted them too close together. This year isn't the best but it was WAY better than last year!



And here's my cute little helper! Every time I'm out in the garden Cade isn't too far! He likes to pull the leaves off the tomatoes and eat the dirt, rocks, stick and grass and basically anything else he finds! He's so cute! He would take the potatoes out of the bucket, and then put them back in and do it all over again! He LOVES to be outside! He doesn't care if its windy or raining or anything, he just wants to be outside, especially with daddy!



I wish you could see his face better in this picture, it's his classic OH! face! Man he's a cutie! It's been so much fun with Cade this summer, he's at such a fun age, 11 months. He's just so curious and mobile and he puts the two together really well! I love to watch him figure things out, I just wish I could see what he's thinking! I'm sure every mom wishes that! Those little brains are probably working overtime taking everything in!



I wish I was better at journaling and even blogging because I'm sure there are little things and even big things that Cade has done that are so cute and worth remembering! I have a notebook in just about every nook and cranny of my house so when I think of something I will write it down, but I forget the write it down part! I'm going to try to do better because it's just such a blessing being a mom! My little sister had her baby 3 1/2 weeks ago (whoa i can't believe that!) and we text each other ALOT! I love it! The other day she texted me and asked "did you ever just look at Cade and just start crying for no reason?" I said, "all the time....still do!" She is such a cute mom and I'm so happy for her! It's the BEST!!! and it helps when you have the cutest kid ever!! :)




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable pics. I like the post about your grandparents and matching shirts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE TIFF! LOVE ALL YOUR PHOTOS!!! Great shots of the veggies too!!! Cade is such an adorable kid (and Puddy as well...LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff those pics are way way good!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your little helper. Love all your pictures Tiff.

    ReplyDelete