Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Many Faces of Cade.....


I'm going to be playing catch up here with the next few posts because I have a bunch of pictures from summer I still want to blog about. One of these days I will catch up and actually be current, until then....:)
This is a daily occurance at our house. Cade LOVES Jack and Jack is so patient with Cade, they are cute little buddies already. I wanted to list some things about Cade that he does right now that I don't want to forget, and I'm sure I'm going to leave some out so I will post them when I remember them. And of course I had to put pictures of the cute fella with the list, it's just funner that way.

*Every morning when I am fixing his breakfast he waits so patiently in his high chair and is either holding his hands together or has them perfectly placed over the edge of the tray.

*He is a loving baby. Not only does he love receiving loves, he loves to give them away. Watch out though because his kisses are wide open mouthed so slobbers might be attached!

*He is quite the talker, always has been. He will repeat almost everything we say. He is the cutest
little begger, literally, the way he says
please just melts your heart.
I'm pretty sure he knows it too
because the more desperate he is
the higher his pitch gets. "PEASE"


*He is a curious little fella. He
wants to, and will figure just
about everything out. Some
times he gets frustrated, but
usually he doesn't give up until
he's figured it out.


*When it gets "too quiet" I worry
sometimes, but probably 7/10 times he is entertaining himself, and usually with a book. It's so cute he will be sitting with his legs crossed, the book in his lap and just turning the pages.

*When he's content, tired or just happy he crosses his feet. It's adorable and lets me know that he's doing just fine :)!

*When he's really tired and almost asleep he will put his hand on top of his head and just with his pointer finger he plays with his hair.


*He LOVES family. Whenever he sees a picture or the actual person he gets so excited and says their name. "Papa" "Mama" "NeeNee (kinzie)" "Hannah" "Haynen (Hayden)" "Nanner (Tanner)" and many more. I made a little quiet book for church with pictures of everyone in our families and I think that's helped him recognize everyone.


*He is the BEST! People stop me in stores and tell me how cute he is so I know I'm not just prejudice! He makes us smile and laugh everyday and it's been a FUN year, I can't wait for this next one!

















































1 comment:

  1. holy cuteness!! All those pics are so adorable! I love the one with jack, two best buddies right there! And of course the cheesy one...i love my nephew!

    ReplyDelete