Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Outfit


I'm sorry I didn't write an explanation for these pictures in the first place...I just assumed everyone would keep looking at my blog and read the story in the next posting...
Last year for Christmas Steph, Andrew, Trent and Em decided to pull a gag gift on Cade and got him this studly looking outfit! I have to say Cade is SOOOOOOO cute! I can't believe how little he looks in this picture! Enough reminissing Tiff. Anyway, we decided to keep it in the family and start a little tradition. It is now the pass-along outfit, and whoever has a child close to 6 months around Christmas time gets this coveted outfit. It was hilarious watching Hayden (Steph and Andrew) open it up this year. Hmmm....I wonder who will be the lucky recipient next year?

4 comments:

  1. Way to catch up on posting!! YOur kid is too cute! and i love the christmas decorations- we didn't even have a tree- we're lame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That's too funny. I told Alex about the pass along outfit and she said that we should get one for when we have a girl in the family. . . if that ever happens. Something to think about. Let's facebook!!! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TIFF....Duuuude I had no idea you had a blogity blog! Fun. I would love to run with you but I live in Washington...I'm going to assume that you dont live here because if you did we would be hanging out TRUST ME MOMMA! I did sign up for a half marathon in Boise June 18th its the "See Jane Run" half marathon. I would LOVE it if you did it with me! Google it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious!! And they are both so cute in it!! Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete