Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Monday, June 21, 2010

Just Thinking....

Ok no picture this time, but I had to write this down because it really stuck out to me! So, I went to my boss's sons wedding and it was beautiful and great and lovely! All that stuff! But that's not what stuck out...I was going through the line and I got to my boss's husband and asked him "Can you believe your son is married!?" He is sooooo close with his son! They did about everything together! And he said... "Ya, I can. You know why? Because I've been there every step of the way. I didn't miss anything. So, yes I can believe he's married because it was the next step!"

OK! that's what stuck out! Isn't that such a great answer! On the way home I got a bit emotional (normal) thinking I want to be able to say the same thing about my kids! I just had to write that down so I wouldn't forget it! What a great reminder!

2 comments:

  1. You're such a great mom and such a good example to me! Thanks for all of your help. You have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. How cool is it that a parent could say I didn't miss anything. I'm with you...I want to be able to say the same thing.

    ReplyDelete