Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Sunday, June 13, 2010

9 months ago....








Holy Cow time flies! Bryans little sister Steph and her hubby Andrew just had their first baby on the 11th! Exactly 9 months after Cade was born...to the day! So, being the emotional person I am I reflected back on our special day! It was a long time coming and well worth the wait! All the anticipation, excitement and nerves all balled into one, and then when you see your little one for the first time there are no words to explain the way you feel! I LOVE Bryan so much! He was so awesome during the whole thing. I LOVE Cade so much! He is such a blessing to me and Bry. I LOVE being a mom! It's the best! I just had to write something down about how I was feeling because watching Steph and Andrew just brought back so many feelings and emotions! I'm so excited for those two! They are going to be great parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment