Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family Fun!


Tonight my family got together to celebrate a few birthdays and it was so much fun! We had a very tasty dinner provided by Grill Master, Justin (aka brother) and Food Network Next Big Star, Aimee Jo! Seriously they know how to put a great meal together...those two! Then the kids went downstairs and the adults played the newlywed game...kinda, and it was hilarious! At one point my parents said "I'm sure you didn't want to know that about your parents!" So you know it was a good time had by all! Thanks family for a fun night! Anyway, I promised myself I would post something today so here it is! I still need to catch up on a whole lot but that will probably come when Bry is fishing! So this will have to do for now!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha. It couldn't have happened without your keen eyes and some seriously messed up bread. Thanks for your help, it was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete