Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cade is 4!!

 Cade is such a fun boy! He's full of spunk, imagination and a whole lot of energy!! He is very active and hands on and depending on the day usually is up for anything....every now and then he gets a little scaredy-cat in him (from his mom), but usually with a little bribery and nudging he will jump right into everything!
 He is also full of love and tenderness.  He gets so worried when anyone is sad or hurt....especially mom, dad or Jace.  It makes my day when he just out of the blue says "mom.....I lub ya"  The other day he gave Jace a big hug and said "Jace, I lub ya, you're my best friend".  Music to my ears!
 Personality is definitely not lacking around here! He is full of it and makes me literally laugh out loud several times a day! 
 His imagination never stops!  I love how creative he is and his latest thing is "yook at my new inbention...." and he's either tied toys together or dressed up or a combination of things....and he always has a name for them. 
 Cade is currently attending Preschool and LOVES it! He loves his teacher and thinks its so cool that his cousin and friends get to come too!  He's a handful that's for sure but is constantly showing me or telling me about what happened at school....including how everyone ELSE was naughty....haha....sure! He doesn't like to talk much right after school, it comes throughout the day or week...when HE feels like talking! (Hmmmm sounds familiar!)
 He LOVES his little brother! Just in the last few months him and Jace have really developed this cute little relationship and it is so fun to watch.  Of course they still don't get along ALL the time, but the tender moments of loves and kisses and sharing and helping are just too cute!
 His favorite color is mostly blue....sometimes green....
 He is playing soccer right now and does pretty good.....for age 4 :) He loves any sport....anything to be active and outside!
 He LOVES to go hunting and camping! He really just loves the outdoors....hiking, campfires, dirt, climbing....Bryan took him hunting a couple of times this year and boy did I hear all about it!  He saw just about every animal he could think of and every little track in the dirt turned into a deer, elk or bear track....pretty cute!
 Cade has turned into a bit of a picky eater....kind of like mom....but for the most part does pretty good.  His latest thing is cheese....he doesn't like cheese, peppers, and some veggies....
 Cade's stats: Height- 39 3/4"
                     Weight- 40.2 lbs.
 He LOVES grandpas and grandmas and usually tells me its a better idea to go to their houses instead of staying at ours.
 He finally was patient enough to figure out riding his bike (with training wheels) and found out he loves it and CAN do it!  He's a bit stubborn but was determined to figure it out, and thank goodness we live in the country because I would've felt bad for anyone who had to listen to the whining and crying and screaming during it all! LOVELY!
 He still loves to read books, do puzzles, play the piano, and sing songs with mom. 
I have just loved watching Cade develop and grow into the little man that he is! He brings so much joy into our lives and is a blessing for our family!  He definitely keeps us on our toes and makes me really bring my A game as his mom, but I'm so thankful for him because even through the rough days I feel like a better mom and person because of him! Cade we love you just the way you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment