Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Friday, September 6, 2013

Behind!

 I have so much to catch up on....but for now here are Jace's 1 year old pics!  He was a little stinker and didn't want to cooperate, but I think I got at least a few good ones!
 STATS: 19lbs. 10oz.
               28 1/4"
 Has an obsession with doors and toilets
 Is walking when nobody is watching! He is really good at walking along things and gets brave and lets go every now and then but if you are watching or start cheering for him he is down! Stinker!
 Jabbers all the time: "Ga-ga" = drink, "ack" = Jack (our dog), "uck" = truck, "ade" = Cade, "bi" = bite, "ha-O" = hello, "bye-bye", all the animal sounds....cock a doodle doo being my favorite "doo-doo", "car", "baby","horsey", "let's GO" (another favorite), I'm sure I'm leaving a lot out but those are the basics.
 He's really good at figuring things out....loves to play with Cade's tools and put the screws and nails in the holes.  I can tell he's going to be very particular about things because he has to put things away just right. 
 He also has the temper to go right along with things if they don't go just right!
 He LOVES Cade and mimics almost everything he does and says.....which is dangerous most of the time! HA!
 Very loveable! If you ask for kisses you might get a suprise make-out session so just be prepared....open mouth and sometimes he slips the tongue! Gives great loves and even says "Aaah" when he's lovin on ya.
 GREAT eater and sleeper! He's a little pickier as far as the eating goes than Cade was, but still does awesome. Usually tells me when it's time for nap-time or bedtime...."na-na" = night night! Takes one two hour nap and sleeps 11-12 hours every night! Thank you Jace! (and Cade)
 Gets a kick out of himself! Sometimes he will all the sudden jabber some jibberish and then just laugh at himself!  Or if he knows he shouldn't be touching something he will look at me and give me the cheesiest grin and then laugh. 
 Early riser but not a morning person....takes a bit to get warmed up in the morning.
Jace is such a blessing to our family! He makes us laugh and brings such joy into our home!  It's so much fun seeing Cade interact and play with him and just watch their relationship grow even at this age!  It's so refreshing seeing Jace get so excited at the littlest things.....a good reminder to slow down and notice them too!  I love my little family and am so thankful for my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment