Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friends

This is just adorable, funny, cute.......Our goat (Puddy) isn't your usual goat. I guess, I've never had goats before but he is so nice and gentle and acts like a dog. He wants to run and follow you everywhere, he lets Cade pester him, and he hangs out with Jack. These pictures are from the other day Puddy got out and I think we were going somewhere so didn't have time to tie him back up so we just put him up with Jack and they love it. They get along so well and don't mind snugglin either. They both are fun pets and Cade loves them to pieces.


I was lookin for pictures that I WANT to blog from clear back in DECEMBER. It's a little overwhelming to think I'm THAT far behind, but I want to post some pictures for my "journal". So what do you think? Post old pics VS. Don't try to catch up?


3 comments:

  1. They kind of look like they got caught hanging out together and are embarrassed about it. Kind of like that time when I fell down the bleachers at school and you were embarrased and ran away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post em! Everyone loves pics! i love the goat! Our goat thinks he's a dog too! He just wanders around - unattended with the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say you can always go back. And if you really want, you can change the publishing date so it is dated in December and in order on your blog - of course, a lot of people will miss reading it that way, but if you want them in order you can do that.

    ReplyDelete