Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Friday, April 22, 2011

ABBEY!

Ok, so my niece Abbey, was asked to be a part of the Miss Bonneville Pagaent. The girls were suppose to bring in a younger girl and mentor her as part of the pagaent. Abbey is ALL girl and LOVED the whole entire thing! Especially getting ready, that's when Aunt Tiffy comes in! Hair and makeup are my specialty. We also thought Abbey would enjoy a little "photoshoot" after we had her "look" complete. The pictures turned out so adorable and we were right, she loved it! It was so much fun and I think everything turned out so awesome!

Didn't take long after I asked Abbey for some attitude that I got some!



All prim and proper.....

Ok, sorry I know she's my niece but this one turned out so stinking adorable!





Ok, this is the funniest picture! I almost fell off the chair laughing because Abbey was trying SO hard to do what we were telling her, it didn't quite happen. We thought it'd be so cute to have her hold up a mirror and look in it and make a sassy look, like "oooo I'm so cute"! Well, about 6 pictures later, this is the look we kept getting! Oh Abbey, I love ya!


That's better!


Isn't she just adorable! If you knew Abbey, her personality makes her even more adorable!


Little Miss Abbey, you are so beautiful! I am so glad I am your Aunt (favorite) and can be a part of fun things like this! Always remember that your Aunt Tiffy thinks you are beautiful and that I love YOU!
















2 comments:

  1. She is adorable. She looks JUST like the Thompson girls I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second picture down, where she's showing a little attitude is TOTAL you! Love it.

    ReplyDelete