Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Monday, August 9, 2010

Ross Park!




I promised myself, Bryan and my kids (cade and the rest to come) that I wouldn't be one of those moms that wouldn't let my child do something because I didn't want to or didn't feel comfortable doing it. This post is a prime example of that! I don't LOVE being in a swimsuit, but I had to suck it up and take one for the team! My family, well all the ladies, decided to go to Ross Park and it was so much fun! My little sister Jen is like 37 weeks pregnant and looks so cute! I'll tell you what, I wouldn't be hanging out in the heat at 37 weeks but she was a trooper and we all had so much fun! Cade LOVED it! He was so cute, he would splash like crazy and then all the sudden just go head first into the water! He was a crazy man. He also decided to walk that day. He's been walking a little here and there by himself and everywhere if he can hang on to something, but that day, in the kiddie pool he decided to take off! I guess he likes the challenge of a little resistance! It's been a fun summer to go and do stuff like this with Cade and friends and family! Thanks ladies for a fun time!



1 comment: