Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A little behind....
























That's it! This week is the week I'm catching up on my blog! Whenever Cade goes down for a nap I am going to post a ....post! I'm sick of looking at everyone else's blogs and being jealous that all of yours are SO much cuter and up to date than mine! I need to get with it! So here goes...these are Cades 9 months photos. My little sister Jen took them and she is getting so good at photography I'm so jealous. Cade is such a good baby! We are so blessed to have him as part of our family. It's cute because Bryan will tell Cade that sometimes, we really are grateful! I want to list 9 things we LOVE about Cade!
9- He sleeps through the night! and has since about 2 months old! way to go bud!

8- He is such a happy baby!

7- He can entertain himself for a long time with the funniest things! He loves Bryans horse magazines, washclothes, grass....there's more but I can't think of them right now

6- He loves to figure things out! He was stuck between two bar stools the other day and got frustrated, but figured out how to get out of it. Loves to open and close anything that opens and closes. It's so cute to watch him concentrate and figure everything out.

5- He crosses he little legs whenever he's content! In the carseat, in his high chair, drinking his bottle, eating, relaxing with dad. It's the cutest thing!

4- His little facial expressions! and boy does he have some good ones!

3- He is a good combination of his mom and dad! It's funny to watch him do certain things and laugh about who he gets it from! He's got his dad's patience for example! :)

2- He is obsessed with horses! you can just say the word horse and he's all sorts of excited!

1- He is finally here and part of our family! We love him!














1 comment:

  1. I love all yours blogs Tiff and Cade is just so dang cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete