Bryan * Tiffany * Cade * Jace

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


 Easter this year for us was pretty low key....I love that we don't have to go overboard and our kids still get excited!

 I tried to make the pancakes look like Easter eggs and Cade says "MOM! I don't want Easter eggs for breakfast!" That's what I get for trying to be festive.

But then look at these two adorable boys! They looked so handsome for church today.  We had a fabulous Easter weekend.  We attended the annual Sargent Easter egg hunt and it was fun as always and then had a little hunt at Grandma Jeans with Hayden, Payson and Breckin and it was a lot of fun as well!  I substituted for Cade's primary class today and it was fun to teach them the TRUE meaning of Easter and tonight this was Cade's prayer: "Heavenly Father thank you for this fun day, thank you for digging and my best buddy Hayden, thank you for Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." I think he got something from the lesson, it made me proud! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment